Established in 2002, Residential Energy Services Company, Ltd. currently performs home energy audits for builders and homeowners, analyzing over 500 homes since 2002. Our trained and certified technicians are capable and experienced, utilizing two crews with new testing instruments with the latest home performance technology. We are a consulting and analysis firm that is both privately insured and registered with the State of Ohio Bureau of Worker's Compensation. We provide a complete analysis of the property and prioritize all energy efficiency recommendations to the homeowner, thereby, enabling the homeowner to decide what they can do themselves and what may need to be addressed professionally to achieve the level of desired efficiency.
Residential Energy Services Company, Ltd. is a registered member of:
- RESNET (Residential Energy Service Network), whose mission is to improve the efficiency of the nation's housing stock, whereby promoting building performance, home energy rating, and housing professionals into the latest developments in the dynamic field of home energy ratings and residential energy efficiency financing. www.resnet.us
- State of Ohio, Department of Development, Office of Energy Efficiency
- RESNET National Rater Certified with Cornerstone Energy Conservation Services of Columbus, Ohio.
- American Lung Association of Ohio, Healthy House Builder Training Completed in 2000.
- Energy Star Partner for Home Builders and Verification Organizations since March 2004. www.energystar.gov/homes
- RESNET Green Rater Certified since February 2008.
- Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. www.hbacleveland.com
- Home Builders Association of Portage and Summit Counties www.akronhba.com
- Building Industry Association of Stark County www.biastark.com
President, Linda A. Trappe - Vice President, George J. Trappe
- 10 years experience as a Certified Energy Auditor
- 38 years of Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Industry experience
- RESNET Certified HERS Energy Rater
- RESNET Green Rater Certified
- Certified LEED Rater by AES (www.allianceES.org)
- HVAC consulting for homeowners, contractors, and home builders dealing with system load calculations, airflow sizing, and construction techniques and materials.
- Home IAQ diagnostics including assessment for existing and new residential structures.
- Identification of indoor contaminants and their sources.
- Assessing the structure, computer modeling, and recommending improvements.
- Identifying combustion air problems through worst case testing and proper flue and duct sizing.
- Consulting with homeowners to identifying problem areas and advise proper repairs.
- Evaluating structures for compliance to Model Energy Code and Energy Star program compliance.